Is it possible to register for just a day or two?
Yes, see Partial Week Registration for the daily fees and registration process.
Can I bring my pets to camp?
Guest pets are not allowed.
Where can I go for groceries, gas, cash, medications, etc?
Amenities in Ashland, Nebraska (about two miles from Camp):
- No Frills Supermarket, 2301 Silver Street
- Reid’s Variety Store, 1401 Silver Street
- Ashland Pharmacy, Inc, located in Reid’s Variety, 1401 Silver Street
- Ashland Care Clinic, 705 N 17th Avenue
- U-Stop gas station and convenience store, 502 Highway 6
- Great Plains Service [propane], Highway 6
- Farmers & Merchants National Bank [ATM]
- Centennial Bank, 2433 Silver Street
- Dairy Cone, 1609 Silver Street
- Iron Horse Golf Club [public course]
- A variety of antique and gift shops and restaurants
What else is available to do in this area?
Return to top of page
Page last modified on December 02, 2009, at 12:47 PM