PRAIRIE STAR DISTRICT ARCHIVES
Because Prairie Star District has become part of MidAmerica Region, this page has been archived as of July 15, 2013, for reference purposes. It will not be updated in the future, and some links may no longer work properly. For more up-to-date information, please visit the Mid America UUA site. Thank you!
Prairie Star District
- Working toward healthy, vital congregations
- Interconnecting a web of UUs
- Strengthening UU organizations and
- Implementing UU principles
Responsible congregations ensure that Prairie Star District Survives!
- By paying District Fair Share: $23.00 per member in 2011-12
- By paying UUA Annual Program Fund (APF): $58.00 per member in 2011-12
(PSD receives a grant from the UUA based on congregational support of APF)
Generous individuals ensure that Prairie Star District Thrives!
- By giving to Friends of Prairie Star District
to initiate and maintain new services to congregations
(such as hiring a Lifespan Program Director in 2002)
- By supporting the Prairie Star Endowment Fund
to provide a legacy for liberal religion in our area
(such as arranging for a gift to Prairie Star in your will)
- By contributing to Chalice Lighters
to fund growth related projects of individual congregations
(such as a building addition in Manhattan or a minister in Fridley
)Both congregations and individuals ensure that Prairie Star District survives and thrives.
We're now part of MidAmerica Region! Learn more about contributing to our Region!