- a community of other new DRE's
- the basics of navigating curricula
- important aspects of administering a RE program
- important information on professional development
- the Liberal Religious Educators Association
Leader: Nancy Combs-Morgan
This webinar will engage leaders with the helpful guide, “When Youth Lead:A Guide to Intergenerational Social Justice Ministry.” In this work, Schwendeman demonstrates how teens are an enormous generative force for our faith communities and how adults have much to learn from youth about passion, friendship, discrimination, equality, faith and more.
Social justice work is an effective tool for bringing the generations together and the items included in this excellent resource have the potential to build rich partnerships among children, youth, adults and elders. The book includes practical tips for 101 social action projects, and we recommend you purchase the text at the UUA bookstore. http://www.uuabookstore.org/